Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Spooky Houses

Luke and I had some friends over last week to make some spooky graham cracker houses. We did it last year and I think it's a tradition that is going to stick. Here are our creations. Our friends, a couple from the ward, brought their A games and totally made us look bad. But we all had fun anyway. Oddly, neither of us thought to get pictures of us or our guests. We'll have to be better about that in the future.

Sorry some of these pictues are sideways. I'm not sure what is going on, and it's too late to really care.

Our building supplies:



My house. More traditional than I normally go



Luke built a ghost shanty town using the ghost Dots that we found at Target. It was pretty neato, but kind of hard to see in this picture.



Jared and Jessica Butts' masterpieces. They really schooled us. so, we're going to have to gear up for an ulimate Christmas craham cracker house building challenge.


3 comments:

Allison said...

Very impressive - I think ours were pathetic last year compared to those!

anna said...

the real question: did you guys already eat your houses? or are they still in tact?

I am beginning to think that a parent most definitely did not come up with Halloween. Because it is IMPOSSIBLE to get your kid to eat anything decent with all the candy around. I am pretty sure Grant had m&ms and a sucker for dinner last night. Nice, I know.

Amy said...

Oh, they're totally intact (minus one mini reeses pb cup and 1 m&m)