Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pictures

Here are some pictures of our time at the Big E and my latest collage.

Luke and Lego Indiana Jones. Indy's holding a Lego crystal skull. It was all pretty impressive. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture that came out of the cow made of butter.


Ah fair food: nothing like a good old Pot Roast Sundae.

I won this lame little prize in a carnival game.

Jordin Sparks.


My collage: The Tree of Life, 12" x 18"

9 comments:

Janae said...

Amy! Your collage is AMAZING! It is beautiful and I absolutely love it. You are so creative and talented, it really is inspiring. We need an Amy collage in our house. Are you selling them just locally or online too?

ellen said...

Was your collage AT the BIG E?!?

Anonymous said...

Amy the collage is beautiful. How big is it? I wish I could see it up close because it looks so much like a quilt in the photograph. You are definitely tapping into a real talent there Amy.

anna said...

Amy - holy cow! That is amazing. Seriously, can you pick my name for Christmas? You can count it for my birthday, this Christmas, Clarke's present (he won't mind, hehe) and our next year's birthdays and Christmases. That is so beautiful. I cannot wait to see more!

Laurie said...

May I say, that having seen the collage - it is even more spectacular in person than in the photo. It is her best work (so far!) It would look fabulous in my dining room, but I think Luke has put his claim in on this one early on.

Heather said...

Amy! It looks awesome. Nice work sissy!

anna said...

okay, if Luke gets this one, I get the next one. Seriously, we'll name our next kid Amy or Luke. Would that make it worth it? (that is in NO way an announcement of anything. I am just saying, in the future, we'll name a kid after you.)

Allison said...

I'm so impressed! That collage is so amazing! And your other pictures are getting me excited about the NC state fair coming up next weekend. Hope you're enjoying the Deloitte-free life!

Anonymous said...

Wow Amy. That is a beautiful collage. I love your design! Practice makes perfect, and this is so much more than perfect! Gorgeous!