Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fabulous Friends with Staying Power

On this past Sunday we had 3 of my best high school friends over for dinner. We had such a great time catching up, playing silly games, and even doing dishes together. I am so grateful for these girls and their continued friendship. We did everything together in high school, went to Venezuela together a few years ago, and it's nice to know that we still get along and enjoy each other's company.




Here's a picture of us:



From left to right: Me, Catharine Fairbairn (her boyfriend, John, also came for dinner), Katie Baratta, and Ellie Cowen.

I have been friends with these as far back as 8th grade when our family moved out here. Sheesh! That's a long time!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Hurray for friends!! Remember when we were on vacation in Spain and I mentioned something about my friends (Sue and Margaret) and Clarke said "it's weird that you have friends." Now that comment is weird!

anna said...

You went to Venezuela? Did I read that correctly? How did I not know that? Sheesh is right - you have a secret life.

I know Houston is not as exotic as Venezuela or Thailand or Europe, but it would still be fun.

That is so nice that you guys are all still in touch and get along so well.