Here's our year since April in a list:
- I started temping for a few months at various locales around Harvard. That was fun.
- Luke left Innosight and took the summer off to travel, relax and prepare for Harvard Business School
- we celebrated the 4th of July out in Oregon with Luke's family, then had a road trip down to San Francisco.
- we left the Arlington Ward and moved to an apartment on the business school's campus at the end of July
- in August, I started working full-time at Bain & Company as a Recruiting Assistant
- Luke started at HBS
And from September, it's been pretty much a blur - we did take a break to go to Oregon for Thanksgiving and were in Boston for Christmas with my family.
Here's Luke lighting some fireworks on the 4th of July
Somewhere between Oregon and San Francisco
In the Redwood forest
Luke and I at the big HBS holiday party, the Hollidazzle

1 comment:
Cute dress from the holiday party!
Post a Comment