Here's what we've been up to recently:
-I am singing alto in a local choir called the Spectrum Singers. We had our first concert at the end of November and are having our Christmas concert tomorrow. I've really enjoyed singing with a choir again.
-Luke finished working on his last project for a math tutoring website called Guaranteach. He is currently working for a big company in Korea. He'll actually be going to Korea next week. I'm super jealous and thought about going along, but the flight out is about 20 hours. Not worth it!
-Our ward had the annual Christmas Wreathmaking party this past week. I was in charge of decorations. Thankfully, we collaborated with the other wards that meet in our building who have their party 2 days before our. We got to share a lot of the decorations and thus, the labor. The party was a big success and I must say that I think the decorations looked fabulous.
-I'm still keeping busy with collaging. I have 2 pieces that are up in a local art show, which is really exciting.
-Luke's the ward clerk and I'm in the Young Women presidency. Our callings keep us busy.
-Luke's applying to business school hoping to start next year.
-I'm reading Eclipse for the 3rd time. Just finished New Moon again.
Well, I think that's it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment