Hello! We ARE alive and well. Just not good at updating our blog. This picture of us was taken in Park City when we were out in Utah for a friend's wedding. That's a fun story. I'll hopefully post about that sooner than later.
I am going to try and be better about blogging (I almost wrote clogging. That would be fun to be better at, too). But, no! Being a better blogger is my new resolution.
It has been a long time since we blogged and there is no possible way that I could catch you all up with the fabulous things that have been going on in our lives, so I won't bother. It's my creed with journal writing and now with blogging - no back-tracking! It just bogs you down.
That said, I may blog later about our trip to Europe this past summer and a few other trips just because we have pictures of those and I look pretty cute in some of them and, let's face it, who doesn't like to post good looking pictures of themselves on their own blogs. I mean, that's what blogs are for, right?
Here's what we're up to now: Today we're going to our annual ward clambake. I'm looking forward to it. Luke's still working in the consulting business and I am still collaging. I'm making steps toward building a website, which I'm excited about. I'll keep you posted on that front. Following are some pictures of more recently completed collage projects.
This one's called "Country Cat." It's 8"x10". A friend commissioned me to make a collage of a cat. I enjoyed the challenge as I had never done an animal before.
This collage is of the Alberta Temple in Cardston. I made it for my sister to give to her husband on their 9th anniversary.
1 comment:
keep on blogging! those are beautiful collages- keep that up, too!
Post a Comment